The iNSPIRE Q design team is beyond ready for the Fall season! We want to share a beautiful fall table décor spread with you that can be recreated for use in any space. It is inexpensive, quick, and easy!
Check out our guide below:
We started with our sleek and modern styled living room. Our designer came up with this fall spread to go well in any space-whether it be modern, traditional, eclectic, etc. By swapping out any left over summer décor you currently have in your space and replacing them with fall touches, a room can quickly be transformed for any season.
A trend that is currently huge in home decor are battery operated candles. They are used to decorate many homes because they are safe, and add warmth to any space. Our designer used silk leaves with battery operated candles to create this fall spread.
What you’ll need:
- Battery operated candles
- Glass candle holders (mason jars could be used as well! Get creative!)
- Table tray (we used a simple wicker tray with handles)
- Cloth napkin
- Silk leaves
How to create this spread:
- Start by laying your cloth napkin at the bottom of the wicker tray. You can overlap the edges of the napkin outside of the tray, layer different colored napkins, or use a patterened cloth to achieve this effect!
- Then, place the candle holders and battery operated candles in the containers you have chosen for this spread on the tray.
- Sprinkle your silk leaves throughout the tray and candle holders for a true Fall effect!
This is an easy look to create, and can probably be created with items you currently have laying around your home! We chose to use a tray with handles to easily shift this decor piece to any side table, entry way table, or coffee table within the home as needed!