It is almost that time of the year–no, not Christmas…it’s FALL! This means bonfires, beautiful leaves, crisp weather, hoodies, oh, and caramel apples! There are a million different ways to make caramel apples, we know, but our team was able to find the best way. Here is an easy, fast, and inexpensive way to make these delicious fall treats. Scroll down to see the step-by-step process and a list of items needed for this easy caramel apples recipe!
Materials you will need to create the Caramel Apples:
- Cup of water
- Slow cooker
- Popsicle sticks (you can purchase them here or at any craft store)
- Peanuts, M&M’s, chocolate chips–get creative! (This material is optional– only use if you want the outside of your apple coated!)
1. First, place caramels and water in your slow cooker.
2. Next, cover and cook on high for 1-1:30 hours on high, being sure to stir frequently.
3. Meanwhile, wash and dry your apples. Then, remove the stems from apple and insert the stick into stem end.
4. Turn control on low, and dip the apples into the hot caramel and turn to coat the entire surface. Immediately afterwards, coat surface with the nuts (or the topping of your choice).
And that’s it! As long as you follow our easy caramel apples recipe, it’ll be a breeze to make! They are undoubtedly a delicious treat to enjoy during the fall season.
Fall furniture featured:
For more seasonal inspiration, you can check out this post on holiday décor ideas. You can also stay up to date with the latest info from iNSPIRE Q by reading our recent posts, subscribing to our YouTube channel, or following us on social media!